“Without a wish, without a will, / I stood upon that silent hill / And stared into the sky until / My eyes were blind with stars and still / I stared into the sky.”-Ralph Hodgson

SAITIN IS WAITIN'









  

<------------------------------- MR. (e) T 






              


That random rubber chicken was hangin up in front of the house at the end of the party. The identity of the crazy mo-fo' who put it there remains unknown.....  





* jack kerouac quote image taken from this interesting little tumblr here



4 comments:

  1. I'm likin the madness in all your pictures! One of my new faves

    ReplyDelete
  2. more awesome blurriness :)
    love the et shirt too. oh, i made it alive to sydney.
    want to give any tips on your fave hang places or fun things to do?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously amazing post
    those photos are fucking insane! did you take them yourself? if so, what camera did you use!

    vanessa, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey dear my email is liagow9@gmail.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow via bloglovin

Follow JACARANDA
Powered by Blogger.

Counter