“Without a wish, without a will, / I stood upon that silent hill / And stared into the sky until / My eyes were blind with stars and still / I stared into the sky.”-Ralph Hodgson

hannah







I took the above shots of my friend Hannah earlier this year whilst we were gallivanting through South-East Asia. I miss having Pho Bo* for breakfast everyday. 


image 2- Spencer Ford (unable to find site)
image 5- Emanuele Cardesi 
image 10- Keith Tyson




*Pho Bo is Vietnam's national dish (i think). It is beef and noodle soup and for around 20c it is da bomb



5 comments:

  1. Fun pictures, they have such a genuine atmosphere. I especially like the ones with the fan on the ceiling - a bit eerie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the images with the fans...a great post once again angi.
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post, everything is so dreamy

    vanessa, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these photos of hannah angi pangi xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Follow via bloglovin

Follow JACARANDA
Powered by Blogger.

Counter