“Without a wish, without a will, / I stood upon that silent hill / And stared into the sky until / My eyes were blind with stars and still / I stared into the sky.”-Ralph Hodgson

forget jesus





                          
  











Weekend featured mystery liquids, party-harty hullabaloo and girl time chillz.Also was told about a game show called QI with Stephen Fry, thanks to ma' lady in red (hair) Alegria in the photos above (HIII!!).QI is the bomb and Stephen Fry should be made lord of the universe. 







image 2- Julia Oschatz





7 comments:

  1. forget jesus indeed. i love stars.
    ahhh, mystery liquids eh?? haha.
    and yes, stephen fry is a genius!
    your friends hair looks so good. i wish i could pull it off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your photos are gorgeous and mysterious. loving the blog.

    in response to your question: no i didn't take the pic (i WISH!), i found it at http://freakinfrench.blogspot.com/

    xx
    http://fashionhash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are very interesting, in a complete good way. Your blog is really neat!

    In regards to your comment, I wasn't sad at all! It was actually an outtake that I happened to like; I was wiping my eyes because I had just woken up and was very tired.

    xxL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this collection of photos, it's pretty evocative :)

    The photo on my banner was taken by my boyfriend, check out his work if you're so inclined! www.granthatfield.blogspot.com

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah, love this post! it's so ... surreal and confusing and I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Follow via bloglovin

Follow JACARANDA
Powered by Blogger.

Counter