“Without a wish, without a will, / I stood upon that silent hill / And stared into the sky until / My eyes were blind with stars and still / I stared into the sky.”-Ralph Hodgson

Friends, food and crystal heaven



Come live with me, and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove,
 Of golden sands, and crystal brook, With silken line and hooks"
-Jonh Donne 1572-1631

Went to the aroma festival a couple of sundays ago with some friends. We wined and dined with coffee and macaroons before stumbling upon a crystal heaven. 



3 comments:

  1. oh i love crystals! and macaroons...yum. where abouts was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a divine little place down at the Rocks in sydney, Aroha from 30 Doradus is a major fan of their pies as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Macaroons are my favouriteeee ever!
    Your blonde/lilac friend is mintolaaa.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Follow via bloglovin

Follow JACARANDA
Powered by Blogger.

Counter