“Without a wish, without a will, / I stood upon that silent hill / And stared into the sky until / My eyes were blind with stars and still / I stared into the sky.”-Ralph Hodgson

Sleepy Sundays & Sam Winston




Sleepy Sundays are a dream!... just awoke from a much needed cat-nap after two late nights of punch-sipping and diva-disco'n, will post some party pics of the last two weekends a bit later. But for now tad change of pace to help us all sooth into the impending Monday doom. The above are works by sculptor/story-teller Sam Winston which initially caught my eye a couple of weeks ago. I highly recommend checking out his site as he provides some documentation and details of how he created some of his beautifully intricate pieces. 



1 comment:

Follow via bloglovin

Follow JACARANDA
Powered by Blogger.

Counter