“Without a wish, without a will, / I stood upon that silent hill / And stared into the sky until / My eyes were blind with stars and still / I stared into the sky.”-Ralph Hodgson

high as a hippy... hungry as a hostage





noMatter where you go HERE is where you'll always be
 thats what someone once said 2me while climbing a tree
 to be HIGH as a hippie &gettin hungry as a hostage
 noMatter what you do, it gonna cost ya
 we our the boss of me thats plain 2see that sometimes 
we are our worst enemy find ourselfs in a f-up situtation...
2flipp da script a shot from the hipp what if the winning lottery ticket 
was given 2u Rme and we was rich as Rich could be would you blame fate
 or give it to luck on the anniversary of you winning you was struck by a truck







-  a comment left to me on my myspace by Antonio Sanchez 30/11/08



I wrote a ranting rave about the concept of 'fate' (indeed i was a wanky 17 year old) on my myspace back in Feb 07'. 
By chance I randomly decided to log onto my myspace this evening, first time in possibly years and finally stumbled upon 
the thoughtful and wise words this kind soul left me in response.. almost 2 years later.Finally I have closure. Adieu adieu adieu..








Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. that is so cool...what a trip. oh to be a wanky 17 year old once more...

    ReplyDelete

Follow via bloglovin

Follow JACARANDA
Powered by Blogger.

Counter